Did you know that you can save money by catching scanning errors at participating retailers?
The Scanner Price Accuracy Voluntary Code is a policy that gives you an item for free if it's scanned incorrectly and it costs under $10, or gives you an adjustment if that incorrectly scanned item costs more than $10.
Participating retailers include Wal-mart, London Drugs, and Save On Foods. You may have to involve a manager because there may be new cashiers who are unfamiliar with the policy, but if you are willing to do so, you can save a few dollars.
Here is a link with more information on the policy, and another link as well.
My Latest Tweet
- ► 2009 (21)
- At The Mall Today...
- It Pays To Compare Prices
- Photo Calendar Sale
- Tackling Credit Card Debt
- Organizing Coupons
- Saving Money On Cat Litter
- The Danger Signs by Suze Orman
- 10 Things To Try Using Less Of
- 15 Ways To Save Money On Kids' Clothes
- Sport Mart Sale
- Circuit City Tip
- 8 Tips For Saving Money On Food
- 6 Saving Money Tips For Parents
- Nickel And Dime
- Saving Money By Catching Scanning Errors
- ▼ November (15)