If you're planning on saving money with one of the energy rebates that are available, make sure you fully understand the rules for each rebate in order to qualify.
For example, Energy Star requires that a home energy assessment be done before the improvements are made; if you wait until the work is done, you may not qualify to get any money back.
Good luck :-)
My Latest Tweet
- ► 2009 (21)
- 6 Tips For Saving Money On Halloween
- Saving Money By Using Fewer Paper Towels
- Make Money By Writing Articles
- Getting Coupons In The Mail (Canada)
- Are Cats Affordable Pets?
- Oprah and Kindle
- Saving Money On Hydro
- 5 Spouse Spending Strategies - What To Do When You...
- Blend and Extend
- Energy Star Rebates
- Customer Service Discounts
- 5 Saving Money Tips We Already Follow
- 5 $$$ Things I Am Thankful For
- First Post
- ▼ October (14)