Here's a tried and true method for dealing with credit card debt that many have had success with. I thought I'd review it here for anyone who hasn't heard of this method or tried it themselves yet:
1) Pay the minimum on all your cards except for the one with the highest interest; on that one pay as much as you can.
2) Once that highest interest card is paid off, take that money that you were paying on it and apply it to your card with the next highest rate.
3) Continue on down until all the cards are paid.
This is assuming, of course, that you're not charging more on the cards than you're paying... if you're not, then it's an organized, sure fire way of definitely paying them all off.
Return to Jeanne's Blog List
My Latest Tweet
- ► 2009 (21)
- At The Mall Today...
- It Pays To Compare Prices
- Photo Calendar Sale
- Tackling Credit Card Debt
- Organizing Coupons
- Saving Money On Cat Litter
- The Danger Signs by Suze Orman
- 10 Things To Try Using Less Of
- 15 Ways To Save Money On Kids' Clothes
- Sport Mart Sale
- Circuit City Tip
- 8 Tips For Saving Money On Food
- 6 Saving Money Tips For Parents
- Nickel And Dime
- Saving Money By Catching Scanning Errors
- ▼ November (15)