Why not? You may be using more than you need. It's worth a try anyway...
3) Paper towels
4) Dishwasher detergent
5) Laundry detergent
6) Fabric softener
7) Juice (add some water - dentists recommend this anyway)
8) Ground beef (try cutting back in recipes: when you purchase it, instead of buying by the pound, buy three pounds and divide that into four portions. Then use one of those portions where a recipe would call for a full pound).
9) Cream in your coffee. (seriously??!! Yes, Jeanne, just try it ;-)
10) Toilet paper. I remember when I was a child my Dad would ask me to run and get some TP so he could clean his glasses: "But only ONE square, OK? I don't need more than that. Just one."
My Latest Tweet
- ► 2009 (21)
- At The Mall Today...
- It Pays To Compare Prices
- Photo Calendar Sale
- Tackling Credit Card Debt
- Organizing Coupons
- Saving Money On Cat Litter
- The Danger Signs by Suze Orman
- 10 Things To Try Using Less Of
- 15 Ways To Save Money On Kids' Clothes
- Sport Mart Sale
- Circuit City Tip
- 8 Tips For Saving Money On Food
- 6 Saving Money Tips For Parents
- Nickel And Dime
- Saving Money By Catching Scanning Errors
- ▼ November (15)