Here's a link:
I love this website - you don't need to register - you simply click on the coupons you want, enter a valid mailing address, and they send you the coupons in the mail.
There is a limit to the quantity, I've discovered: if you go back in too soon and ask for the same coupons, they'll tell you to wait a certain number of days before requesting them again.
I love the fact that it doesn't cost anything to get them (i.e. no printing expense on your PC). It's easy, convenient, and frugal!
My Latest Tweet
- ► 2009 (21)
- 6 Tips For Saving Money On Halloween
- Saving Money By Using Fewer Paper Towels
- Make Money By Writing Articles
- Getting Coupons In The Mail (Canada)
- Are Cats Affordable Pets?
- Oprah and Kindle
- Saving Money On Hydro
- 5 Spouse Spending Strategies - What To Do When You...
- Blend and Extend
- Energy Star Rebates
- Customer Service Discounts
- 5 Saving Money Tips We Already Follow
- 5 $$$ Things I Am Thankful For
- First Post
- ▼ October (14)