Not sure where to put this comment - in this blog, or my Green blog, lol.
I am a big believer in the idea that little things add up. My latest saving money task will be to reduce the number of paper towels we use.
I was tidying the basement kitchen the other day and discovered a bunch of new J-cloths I had that I'd forgotten about. They're now in my upstairs kitchen, and I'll use them more and the paper towels less.
Gotta run - I have to get the kids up for school.
Happy saving, everyone!!
My Latest Tweet
- ► 2009 (21)
- 6 Tips For Saving Money On Halloween
- Saving Money By Using Fewer Paper Towels
- Make Money By Writing Articles
- Getting Coupons In The Mail (Canada)
- Are Cats Affordable Pets?
- Oprah and Kindle
- Saving Money On Hydro
- 5 Spouse Spending Strategies - What To Do When You...
- Blend and Extend
- Energy Star Rebates
- Customer Service Discounts
- 5 Saving Money Tips We Already Follow
- 5 $$$ Things I Am Thankful For
- First Post
- ▼ October (14)