I want one of these!!!!
The Kindle wireless reading device, featured recently on the Oprah show, could be the answer to my "books cost a fortune" woes.
Granted it currently costs $359 to purchase, but down loadable books are $9.99 or less. Anyone who's ever cringed at the $40+ price of a hardcover will recognize the bargain here. For the occasional reader this may be a costly gadget, but for the avid bookworm, this tool has great potential.
Not only is it cost effective in the long term, but it also saves space and trees. Convenient, green, and frugal! Gotta love it.
My Latest Tweet
- ► 2009 (21)
- 6 Tips For Saving Money On Halloween
- Saving Money By Using Fewer Paper Towels
- Make Money By Writing Articles
- Getting Coupons In The Mail (Canada)
- Are Cats Affordable Pets?
- Oprah and Kindle
- Saving Money On Hydro
- 5 Spouse Spending Strategies - What To Do When You...
- Blend and Extend
- Energy Star Rebates
- Customer Service Discounts
- 5 Saving Money Tips We Already Follow
- 5 $$$ Things I Am Thankful For
- First Post
- ▼ October (14)