In keeping with today's Thanksgiving theme, here's my "Saving Money Blog" list:
I am thankful for:
(oops. start over ;-)
1) High interest savings accounts. This beats the 0% rate in my chequing account any day!!
2) Coupons (I use them for items that are already on sale to increase the savings).
3) Room in my house to store items bought on sale (I try and stock up so I don't have to buy items full price).
4) The fact that my hubby quit smoking :-) :-) That's about $300/month savings right there.
5) Room in my house to hang clothes to dry, and having the time to do it.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
My Latest Tweet
- ► 2009 (21)
- 6 Tips For Saving Money On Halloween
- Saving Money By Using Fewer Paper Towels
- Make Money By Writing Articles
- Getting Coupons In The Mail (Canada)
- Are Cats Affordable Pets?
- Oprah and Kindle
- Saving Money On Hydro
- 5 Spouse Spending Strategies - What To Do When You...
- Blend and Extend
- Energy Star Rebates
- Customer Service Discounts
- 5 Saving Money Tips We Already Follow
- 5 $$$ Things I Am Thankful For
- First Post
- ▼ October (14)